Best practices for protecting non-traditional trademarks
Technological advancements are increasingly impacting marketing and business practices and strategies. Businesses are turning to new technologies to create new types of branding, designed to keep a trademark in the public’s mind and distinguish them from competitors. Companies are creating more and more innovative trademarks, such as motion trademarks and holograms… Questions then arise as to how they can effectively protect these marks.
Why register for this webinar? Our experts will address these questions during the webinar:
- What is a non-traditional trademark?
- How have technological advances opened up protection of new types of trademarks?
- What challenges can non-traditional trademarks face?
- How have non-traditional trademarks successfully obtained protection?
- What happens when statute prevents registration?