On the eve of the sunrise period planned for March 1st, our panel of experts provides insights into the very latest developments and how to successfully prepare, implement and monitor opt-outs.
The new system and major change to the European patenting landscape has been a long time coming and up until the last minute there have been changes and updates that affect the way opt-outs are managed. Marie-Noëlle De La Fouchardière, European Patent Attorney and Managing Director of Novagraaf Technologies, Michael Braun, European Patent Attorney at Berggren, as well as Viviane Chilton, Questel Director and UP/UPC Services Expert, will share:
- The latest news on the implementation of the UPC
- Updates on UPC opt-out requirements
- How to prepare efficiently for opt-outs
- What you should consider when deciding how to lodge opt-outs
- Key advice on what to look out for after opting-out
Can’t join on that date? Just register to receive the recorded webcast later on.