Today’s best practices in IP fundamentals training
On August 25th, join our experts to learn about the best approaches to ensuring your non-IP colleagues have a functional understanding of the basics of Intellectual Property.
Find out how an e-Learning program centered on IP can benefit your business:
- Enhance or refresh corporate culture around innovation and IP.
- Improve the overall savvy of your employees on patents, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, confidential information/NDAs, and everything in between.
- Improve the internal perception of your IP departments with non-IP colleagues.
- Reach inventors that are spread among disparate geographies.
- Increase the quantity and quality of invention disclosures.
- Avoid infringement risks arising from lack of knowledge/awareness about IP rights.
- Motivate sales teams to showcase how IP differentiates your products and services from the competition.
- Deal safely with suppliers, joint development partners, customers, any anyone else with whom you must share confidential information on a regular basis.
- Ensure fragile trade secrets are handled safely by employees who “need-to-know.”
In the meantime, here’s a link to our favorite Executive IP training video: Why Should Everyone Care About Intellectual Property?